Webmaster Resource

Welcome to NeoEmpire.com.
If you enjoy fighting games, then this is the place for you.
Be sure to read the forum rules before you post. Ignorance is not a defence.
FORUM RULES **READ**
Go Back   Neo Empire Forum | General | Introductions

Old 30-03-2012, 18:31   #16
One Night Stand

Member No: 1581
One Night Stand is a glorious beacon of lightOne Night Stand is a glorious beacon of lightOne Night Stand is a glorious beacon of lightOne Night Stand is a glorious beacon of lightOne Night Stand is a glorious beacon of lightOne Night Stand is a glorious beacon of light

Look man get some sleep you have work soon lol
Old 31-03-2012, 00:38   #17
Matsuna

Member No: 16212
Matsuna is a jewel in the roughMatsuna is a jewel in the roughMatsuna is a jewel in the roughMatsuna is a jewel in the rough

Hi Lewis. Nice to meet you.

Welcome to Neo Empire. Hope to have a good stay here.

I see that you went to Piccadily Circus this Wednesday (that was gone). Did you enjoy it? And was it your first time going there? I went there a few times for SSF4, but first time took part. Most of the time, I only do casual before the WSO event start and watch others play. I'm planning to take part again during the Easter holiday before I go back to London on Friday in about 3 weeks time.
Old 31-03-2012, 08:55   #18
Blazing Star

Member No: 12097
Blazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiant Roar View Post
Thanks everyone.

I'm definitely going to to get BB Extend on the PS3, probably sooner rather than later, so I can have some games with you guys online. It looks like I'm the only one in this thread who plays it on Xbox. lol
I play on Xbox now I've sold my PS3.
Old 31-03-2012, 15:00   #19
Radiant Roar

Member No: 23011
Radiant Roar will become famous soon enough

Thank you everyone. I'll start adding people soon, and I'll be on my Xbox today so if anybody is up for some games, let me know. I'm gonna see if I can find a good deal on BBCS: Extend tomorrow, so I'll either be getting then, or I'll order it from zavvi or something. So I should playing that on PS3 soon. I don't have a mic for PS3 tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlyJay
Y U no invite if you want to play?
Kinda been distracted by other games lately. When you are on and I'm playing AH3, you're playing KOF and I don't want to tear you way from that. lol. Next time I'm playing AH I'll invite you if you're online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E
Tales of Graces as the avatar... +rep

Welcome! I too play Blazblue so feel free to add me but cause I have exams coming up, I haven't been online in a while. If my friends list is full, just pop a message and I'll add you once I get back to online.
Thank you. Nice to see some Tales fans around. The Tales series is way underrated IMO, and I'm not even JRPG kind of person.

I'll add you when I next go on my PS3, most likely today or tomorrow, and hopefully I'll have BB on PS3 soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Master Bastard
Look man...KOF!
Played the the KOF13 demo, seems pretty good. First KOF game I've played. I will get at some point, but I'm kinda half-broke at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by animegirl20
Hi Lewis. Nice to meet you.

Welcome to Neo Empire. Hope to have a good stay here.

I see that you went to Piccadily Circus this Wednesday (that was gone). Did you enjoy it? And was it your first time going there? I went there a few times for SSF4, but first time took part. Most of the time, I only do casual before the WSO event start and watch others play. I'm planning to take part again during the Easter holiday before I go back to London on Friday in about 3 weeks time.
Thank you. I went to the same event (Astral Heat) a fortnight before that where casuals were being held, both times were enjoyable. Nice people welcoming people and a relaxed atmosphere, but with enough hype to keep things interesting. Good amount of setups too. I don't know about any of the SF4 events that take place there, but I'd imagine it'd be similar. It's worth going just to play people offline since Trocadero Funland is closed, but the people there make it that much better.
Radiant Roar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:39   #20
Zoular

Member No: 16079
Zoular is just really niceZoular is just really niceZoular is just really niceZoular is just really niceZoular is just really nice

http://www.zavvi.com/elysium.search?search=blazblue
BlazBlue Extend LE 20 cheap!
Old 03-04-2012, 19:13   #21
DBlanks

Member No: 17225
DBlanks will become famous soon enough

Welcome to NE! Hope to see you more in the future!

My gaming stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dblanks
DBlanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 18:30   #22
Radiant Roar

Member No: 23011
Radiant Roar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlanks View Post
Welcome to NE! Hope to see you more in the future!
Thank you. I ordered the PS3 limited edition of BB Extend on Monday for 18, so I should be online on that soon. Thanks for the link Zoular!
Radiant Roar is offline   Reply With Quote