Webmaster Resource

Welcome to NeoEmpire.com.
If you enjoy fighting games, then this is the place for you.
Be sure to read the forum rules before you post. Ignorance is not a defence.
FORUM RULES **READ**
Go Back   Neo Empire Forum | Regional Match Finder | South England | Bristol

Old 14-09-2011, 13:17   #1
Insidious

Member No: 15565
Insidious is a splendid one to beholdInsidious is a splendid one to beholdInsidious is a splendid one to beholdInsidious is a splendid one to beholdInsidious is a splendid one to beholdInsidious is a splendid one to beholdInsidious is a splendid one to behold
Default THE SODIUM SHOWDOWN!!! 25/9/11 (bristol ranbats :)

Here is the facebook event page http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=257020427671453

Once again we will be running the Sodium Showdown at the lanes, for those who have never been to or heard of the Sodium Showdown it is a monthly gaming event were the biggest names in the south west fighting game scene duke it out for cash prizes!!!!

We will be running Tournaments and Casuals inStreet Fighter 4/3rd strike/ Mortal Kombat 9/ Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Blazblue Continuum Shift.

Entry into each tournament will be 1, single elimination and the winner takes all!!
Tournaments in all games will begin at 15.00 sharp!!!

We now have a much larger area to accomodate setups so please feel free to bring one along Even if you can only bring along a console/speakers or a monitor it all helps. Just post up on here what you are bringing along.

Arc systems Uk will be present at the event and sponsoring the Blazblue tournament. So expect some awesome merchandise to be up for grabs

There will also be the Sodium showdowns king of kong, again 1 entry and whoever gets the highest score at the end of the day will take the entire pot.

Limit Break Tv will be professionally recording and commentating over all of the finals in each game!! http://limitbreaktv.com/

If any one wants to run a side tourney in any game, message me on here and ill try my best to fit it.

I hope your all as excited as I am for this GET HYPE FOR THE 25th!!!!

Setup count so far
Jonathon Puttick Bringing 2x Monitors, Xbox, 2x speakers
Gareth Clews 1 Ps3 2 x Xbox's and a 32 inch TV
Shin Kevin Webster Two monitors and a Ps3
Craig simpson Bringing /Monitor and a Xbox
Chris Zammit Brining a Monitor and a Xbox
Francys Pai Bringing a xbox 360
Robert Higgins Brining a xbox 360
Gertaint Evans Bringing a Tv, Monitor and an Xbox

Current total count

7 x Xbox's
2x Ps3's
7x Monitors
2x Tv's
4x Set of speakers

Currently we have 6 complete setups Me and dan will pick up some cheap pc speakers this week so then we will have a Grand total of 9 setups, so far which is awesome!!

Last edited by Insidious; 23-09-2011 at 02:30.
Insidious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 13:18   #2
Insidious

Member No: 15565
Insidious is a splendid one to beholdInsidious is a splendid one to beholdInsidious is a splendid one to beholdInsidious is a splendid one to beholdInsidious is a splendid one to beholdInsidious is a splendid one to beholdInsidious is a splendid one to behold

http://www.thelanesbristol.co.uk/ Here is the location http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?client...,0.006518&z=18
Insidious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 16:42   #3
True Might

Member No: 7953
True Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to True Might

if im unable to get time off work i wont be able to make it til like 5pm again, so it looks like i may not be able to enter shiz

at least that means i lose my mvc title by DEFAULT and remain unbeaten in the ssd events

Resident 3S crumblicker. "nothing is a waste of time if the time is also spent filling your gut with coider"- SMBF Big Texas Andrew
True Might is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 19:21   #4
Francys Pai SRK

Member No: 15572
Francys Pai SRK is a splendid one to beholdFrancys Pai SRK is a splendid one to beholdFrancys Pai SRK is a splendid one to beholdFrancys Pai SRK is a splendid one to beholdFrancys Pai SRK is a splendid one to beholdFrancys Pai SRK is a splendid one to beholdFrancys Pai SRK is a splendid one to behold

Excuse me while I go and bitchfit at my work place which after "Yeah, you can have the 25th off!"
I'm now apparently working.

Time to bust some heads >=(

Dictator x Claw - It's what's for dinner.
Francys Pai SRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 21:36   #5
LightningRod

Member No: 16590
LightningRod will become famous soon enoughLightningRod will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to LightningRod

Right.

The Toytown Crew will be there, ready to pretend to be good at FGS! People that are getting to Brizzle by train, what sort of times are you arriving (or expecting to do so)?

I may be able to bring a 360 with me and a copy of AE and SFA3 (if there is enough time to fit in a few casuals on it)
Old 22-09-2011, 23:32   #6
Cosmic Castaway

Member No: 16050
Cosmic Castaway will become famous soon enough

RAWR 2 more days!! Cant wait!
Old 23-09-2011, 08:20   #7
Nut Fluffhausen

Member No: 16328
Nut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, glad to hear it!

Old 24-09-2011, 10:46   #8
Francys Pai SRK

Francys Pai SRK is a splendid one to beholdFrancys Pai SRK is a splendid one to beholdFrancys Pai SRK is a splendid one to beholdFrancys Pai SRK is a splendid one to beholdFrancys Pai SRK is a splendid one to beholdFrancys Pai SRK is a splendid one to beholdFrancys Pai SRK is a splendid one to behold

New manager's been in for a week and in for the next two. I explained to him that I originally had it off and had a colleague back it up as I'd mentioned previously on my shift that I'd got it off.
He changed it for me =) So I now have it back off.
Still bringing an xbox, so it's all gravy.

Old 24-09-2011, 20:04   #9
Nick Cymru

Member No: 15868
Nick Cymru is a name known to allNick Cymru is a name known to allNick Cymru is a name known to allNick Cymru is a name known to allNick Cymru is a name known to allNick Cymru is a name known to all

I'll be there within the 4pm region. Thats if work doesn't kill me first.
Nick Cymru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 01:55   #10
Nut Fluffhausen

Member No: 16328
Nut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond repute

GGs everybody! Thanks for coming, and I want to thank everybody for supporting the event and helping to run so smoothly. Until next time!
Old 26-09-2011, 02:33   #11
Toge

Member No: 6323
Toge has a reputation beyond reputeToge has a reputation beyond reputeToge has a reputation beyond reputeToge has a reputation beyond reputeToge has a reputation beyond reputeToge has a reputation beyond reputeToge has a reputation beyond reputeToge has a reputation beyond reputeToge has a reputation beyond reputeToge has a reputation beyond reputeToge has a reputation beyond repute

Sodium Showdown 2 grand finals results are as follows (1st place in caps, thanks to Finches):

SF4: BUNSAV vs Orf
MVC: OMAR vs Nick
SF3: TRUE MIGHT vs CM (surprise surprise...)
BBCS: CIRCLE MASHER vs Omar
MK9: CIRCLE MASHER vs Night Pigeon

Personal player of the day: CM for taking nearly all top 2 placings
what the bleedin' hell: Orf playing SF4

Last edited by Toge; 26-09-2011 at 13:10.
Toge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 09:51   #12
brillojoe

Member No: 6906
brillojoe will become famous soon enoughbrillojoe will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to brillojoe

Ggs to all the scrubs I beat down yesterday shoutouts to guile the paedophile winning bbcs and a supprise entrance from kuroda?
Upset I couldn't stay to play finals though, fuck trains
Shoutouts to jon and everyone else for organising a good event much love see you next time :d
Old 26-09-2011, 11:53   #13
Francys Pai SRK

GGs all, learned a lot from yesterday and about how much I really am starting to prefer Blazblue over SF. Game's just not fun anymore tbh.

Old 26-09-2011, 17:17   #14
Francys Pai SRK

P.S. He ain't even mad~

Old 26-09-2011, 19:21   #15
nstalkie

Member No: 15603
nstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond repute

Shoutouts to Dan winning BB, saw video footage of it on youtube.
We can all laugh at him now for being a proud owner of pedo heart 3 !

*hides his own japanese copy of AH3 before anyone finds out*
nstalkie is offline   Reply With Quote